6.10. Update additional waypoints
To add, edit, or delete waypoints on your cache, select Edit from the Admin Tools on your cache page, then select Add / Edit Waypoints from the top of the page.
Add additional waypoints
There are several different types of waypoints. You can use Quick Entry to pre-fill the form for Parking Areas, Final Locations, and up to 9 physical stages. If you want to create a Reference Point, Trailhead, or Virtual Stage, you must add the waypoints manually or edit the text fields.
- Use the Quick Entry to pre-fill the form or choose an option from the Type menu.
- Edit the waypoint coordinates (these default to the posted coordinates).
- Edit the text fields as desired.
- Select Create Waypoint.
- Select the pencil icon.
- Edit fields as desired.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select Update Waypoint.
- Select the trashcan icon.
- When the warning message appears, select OK.
- The page will reload with the waypoint deleted.
Tip: To delete several waypoints at once, select the checkboxes to the left of the waypoints and choose Bulk Remove.
Many thanks to geocacher Prime Suspect for developing the Quick Entry feature.