1.19. Update additional waypoints
To add, edit, or delete waypoints on your cache, select Waypoints from the Admin Tools menu on your cache page.
Add additional waypoints
There are several different types of waypoints. You can use Quick Entry to pre-fill the form for Parking Areas, Final Locations, and up to 9 physical stages. If you want to create a Reference Point, Trailhead, or Virtual Stage, you must add the waypoints manually or edit the text fields.
- Use the Quick Entry to pre-fill the form or choose an option from the Type menu.
- Edit the waypoint coordinates (these default to the posted coordinates).
- Edit the text fields as desired.
- Select Create Waypoint.
- Select the pencil icon.
- Edit fields as desired.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select Update Waypoint.
- Select the trashcan icon.
- When the warning message appears, select OK.
- The page will reload with the waypoint deleted.
Tip: To delete several waypoints at once, select the checkboxes to the left of the waypoints and choose Bulk Remove.
Many thanks to geocacher Prime Suspect for developing the Quick Entry feature.