3.13. How do I Create/Delete an Offline List on the iPhone App?
You must have the paid Geocaching app to use these search functions.
Offline Lists are helpful when geocaching in areas with poor reception. You can:
- Save single geocaches to a pre-existing Offline List, or create a new list
- Save search results from the map to a pre-existing Offline List, or create a new list
- Save a Pocket Query as an Offline List
To create an Offline List:
- Open a cache or a map view that you'd like to save
- Tap the (...) in the upper right-hand corner and tap 'Save to Offline List'
- Add this cache/map view to a list that you already have, or create a new list
Example of an Offline List from a cache
Example of a Map view Offline List
You can create a new list, or save the cache to an existing list.
To delete a list:
- Tap the 'Saved' tab on the bottom left corner
- Tap the list you want to delete
- Tap the ellipsis (...) on the upper right corner
- Tap 'Delete this list'
- Select 'Delete List'