1.8. How do I create/delete an Offline List on the iPhone app?
An Offline List is great for using your phone in poor reception areas.
- Navigate to a cache page that you would like to save.
- Select the three dots (...) in the upper right-hand corner and then select 'Save to Offline List'.
- You can either add this caches to a list that you already have or create and name a new list.
- You can also save geocache results on a map for offline use.
Once you have done this you will be able to use your iPhone to find geocaches while offline.
You can save a list of geocaches.
From there you can save to an existing list, or create a new one.
You can save a single geocache.
Or you can save search results from the Map.
To delete a list:
- Tap the Saved tab
- Tap the list you want to remove
- Tap the three dots (...)
- Tap "Delete this list"
- Select Delete List