2.13. How do I Create/Delete an Offline Lists?
Offline Lists are helpful when geocaching in areas with poor reception. You can:
- Save single geocaches to a pre-existing Offline List, or create a new list
- Save search results from the map to a pre-existing Offline List, or create a new list
- Save a Pocket Query as an Offline List
To create an Offline List:
- Open a cache or a map view that you'd like to save
- Tap the (...) in the upper right-hand corner and tap 'Save to Offline List'
- Add this cache/map view to a list that you already have, or create a new list
Example of an Offline List from a cache
Example of a Map view Offline List
You can create a new list, or save the cache to an existing list.
To delete a list:
- Tap the 'Saved' tab on the bottom left corner
- Tap the list you want to delete
- Tap the ellipsis (...) on the upper right corner
- Tap 'Delete this list'
- Select 'Delete List'